Monday, November 1, 2010

My Lit Circle Group

     My Lit Circle group helped me really much. First, the discussion helped me. Without the discussion, I would have a much lower understanding of the book because each person would probably have a different point and a different view. This way, we all can understand more because sometimes, something in the book could have a lot of meanings. We can also tell someone that his or her idea isn't right when they had a wrong understanding of the passage and this way, we can all learn together instead of us guess the wrong anwser and have a bad mark in our Lit Circle sheet.


     The connections I have made during the discusion was when I saw a fighting movie about a guy having C.P.R. from someone else and that, I thought, related to Brian because the pilot needed C.P.R. at that time as well. The second one was when nearly everytime I have a plane ride, especailly on the part where we are about to land, I would feel like I have whether forgot my stomach behind somehow or feel a kind of pressure pushing against my ear and everything sounds strange instead of their normal voices. I thought this related to the book because when Brian's plane was about to crash, the plane went down really fast and he could also feel those things above as well.


     My prediction about what will happen next is that Brian would probably fall down into the forest below and stay there for probably a very long time until somehow, a plane came and took him home. But I think it would be really hard for him to survive, he might even die by the crash.


                    Here's a plane shown only the tail in the sea like Brian's plane.
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/uploadedImages/wnwo/News/Stories/putinbayplane.JPG?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment