Tuesday, January 25, 2011

City Powerpoint

     Not long ago, all of us in our class did a presentation on our city or the city you call home. I choose Shanghai and I thought everyone (including ME!) did a very good job on their presentation, especially how everyone stood up and present their Power Point because I thought that was very brave of everyone doing that.


     The thing I believe I did well in my presentation is that I definitely entertained everyone with my moving pictures in every page of my presentation! I also thought I did a good job on my facts even though my history facts is a little too small but Shanghai was short in history itself so it didn't matter that much after all. Because of all this, I had actually two pages of sources!! But mostly, it's graphics for images so there's only half a page of information URLs if there's no images.


     Even though I thought I did a good job, I also thought there's something to improve as well. For example, in my presentation, I thought I could improve my content. I thought I could also improve my grammar too, which I think why I've only got an A but I found out this time that I've made less spelling mistakes then the beginning of the trimester where there was so many silly little spelling mistakes. I was pretty proud of that though.

     This time, the most important thing I've learned from my presentation this time is that the median age group in Shanghai is actually very young and I was pretty surprised because I never even thought it would be so young. The things I've learned from other people's presentation is that I never knew first that Malaysia had so many people. Secondly, I also never knew for computer uses that the moving pictures also works on Google docs. I'm so happy now because I knew all these things!!

     This time, however, I thought I only did OK on the performing part because I think I lacked eye contacts with other people when I was presenting, which happened because I realised that I didn't memorise all of it when I thought I did at home when I was practicing, which was a fail... :(. But I thought my pace was pretty good this time when  I was doing the talking, which was a good pay back from my practicing at home.

     This is basically all about my reflection on my presentation this time. Down here is a scree shot of one page of my Power Point presentation. Hope you liked my post!!!! :D


Here's the URL for my full presentation...
https://docs.google.com/a/iskl.edu.my/present/edit?id=0AeK93Z2WOIMfZGZtYmZodmdfNTdnemhteHRncw&hl=en
Enjoy!!!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment