Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The time I had to face my FEAR, the auto-flushing toilet!!

      If I wants to write about my fear, I would probably choose this true story of me facing my fear happened a long time ago, when I was three. The part when I got scared was not as annoying as the part when I had to face it again!


      One day, when I was three, I got scared of the auto flushing toilet. Here is how it happened (as much as I can remember, since it was my whole life fear). One day in my apartment building, I was playing (or messing around) pool. About one hour later, I starts to have a feeling that's like wanting to go to the toilet. So a little later, when I at last couldn't bear it any longer, I started my way to the toilet...


      Once inside the toilet and I went to the pee tanks, I noticed something weird (I didn't know they changed the tanks two days ago), the tanks all have a red beam that looks like an evil eye. When you stare at it, it hurts your eyes a little. I went to the tank with a sense that something was wrong and started peeing. When I was done, I thought the whole thing was over for the beam was no longer on. I relaxed. Then, all of a sudden, the tank flushes and made such a sudden and loud noise that I jumped!! (I know because I felt myself jump) I got a bad fever the day after this day and it lasted for nearly a month (but it was kind of good because I got a bucket of LEGO)!! So that's what had happened to make my toilet fear.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/15/68739921_5da4746ded.jpg?v=0


      This part was about one and a half year later, when I was in a 10 leveled store (the store was REALLY rich), I had to go to the toilet again!! I finally found the place where the toilet was. My fingers touched the knob on the door and I went in. But the first thing that caught my eyes were not the rich decorations on the wall nor the wonderful spring smell in the pee tanks (there are those special round small balls in it which makes the smell), it was... THE RED BEAM ON THE PEE TANK!! I got struck dumb. I suddenly have a sickened feeling that I wanted to run, but when I made my first move, I realised that I HAVE to face my fear if I wants to pee because I couldn't hold it back know by the fear. So, one step after another, I carefully made my way towards the tank with the evil red eye staring at me. I stopped, had a last look at the eye and, when I was done, I turned around all of a sudden and started sprinting to the sink, quickly washed my hand and just before I reached the door knob, KERBOOM!! The sound went up as if a cannon was placed next to me but it might be because there are a few people in the toilet, this time, I didn't get scared! Instead, I turned back, faced the red eye, and I said," Well this time, you didn't scare me! Beat that!".
http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2069186/2134221/2137255/060307_Gizmos_Toilet_TN.jpg


      But after I came out, I no longer felt fear and anger, instead, I felt really exciting and relaxed! I couldn't wait to tell my mum about this, because I had just beaten my whole live fear, the auto flushing toilet!!


      I would say that my experience of the toilet was over. But I really hopes you enjoyed my most-part-memorized story and my most exciting part of the my life story as well, The Fear Of The Auto-flushing Toilet!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow,i think your blog is very is very interesting and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zifan, this is Gard and I really liked your story.
    It was quite weird but very interesting.
    It was very interesting how you overcome your
    fear of the flushing toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Your blog post is interesting! But, you got some gramatical errors such as starts. Also, you got some capitalization wrong such as you shouldn't put such as REALLY. Besides that, it's awesome! I think you used the S.L.R's especially thinking creatively. I enjoyed your blog post! - Shin Young

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great blog post which had me laughing till the end, I really enjoyed reading this, You used a lot of description and you definitely made me laugh. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete