Friday, August 13, 2010

My Dream Job!!


      I never wondered what kind for job I would get for Social Studies. But if I think about it, it actually sounds pretty fun because sometimes, I like to just do some digging in the sand or study history and the world map.

      I would be a Historian (if I had a chance to) because then you can study about dinosaurs that died a million years ago and dig in the sandy deserts, hopping to find a fossil like the picture. Or you will study why World War 1 and World War 2 started and you can go to the places why once it was a battle ground and finds remains of whatever was used at that time. I wants to be a Historian because I like collecting little scraps or peaces or whatsoever. The third reason that made me like History was that once at a city a little away from Perth, I was playing in the sand and I found a weird looking bone. Even though, it might not be an ancient bone, I still really liked it. Later on, a friend of mine told me that it looks like one of the dinosaur bone he saw in the museum one day.

      But besides this cool job, I think I would like to be any of them jobs that are listed. But for some reason, I think I wouldn't enjoy Geographer as much as the others but if I have to, I think its fine.

      My cousin really wants to be an Archaeologists. He thinks that one day, he is going to found out the secret rooms of the pyramids in Egypt. But maybe its true because (I not really sure if he was just bragging but it sounds pretty much true to me) he said that one day, he was digging the dirts to find rocks for his rock collection, and he dug into a big, hollowed place on the ground. Then he went inside and he saw some weird scrabbles all over the place. But he was just four at the time so he used that as his secret hiding spot. That how he didn't tell anyone about it.

      My great grandpa used to be an Historian. My dad told me when he actully did discover a secret room full of paintings on the wall. One of them even showed a tiger and three humans fighting. But my great grandfather passed away sixteen years ago of a kind of brain damage. There might be some left overs from the discovery of my great grandpa, but I never find it.

      That is probably all. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!!
                                                     www.nps.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment