Friday, August 6, 2010

First Week In MS!!!!

      Hi everyone, my name is Zifan and I comes from China. I just past my birthday in January third (which I had a BIG party with my out-of-school friends and I got thousands of presents!!) this year and this is the first week in I am in Middle School! I really likes Middle School and I especially likes the cafeteria. I also likes the teachers here too because they are all very nice. I have lots of friends from my old campus (Elementary School) and I really enjoys collecting things such as rocks, stickers, feathers, coins, bookmarks and a lot lot more. I really likes my coin collection. I got three sets. One for Malaysia, another one for Australia, and one for China. I collects patterns for coins like the Australian ones but if it doesn't have much patterns or no patterns at all (which was not likely) like Malay or Chinese, I collect the years for the coins. I also collects moneys from different countries. I got twenty-two rocks in my rock collection. I really liked one rock that looks like a emerald to me. I really likes Asian foods even though sometimes its kind of spicy. Sometimes, I likes Indian food and Malay food because I really likes Roti Canai. I also likes Korean food.


      The last three books I've read were "A Story About Pluto" written by Elaine Scott and it was about how Pluto is a planet, "The Deep End Gang" which is the one I'm reading at school which was about this family that just moved to Winnipeg, Canada and they had three friends to check a haunted house because they saw someone in the house one night and they caught the owner that have faked he was dead and the author is Peggy Dymond Leavey. I am just now reading our library book called "Rover" by Jackie Frengh which was about a girl got taken by the Vikings and I love them all!!!!


      The last movie I've seen was "2012". I also saw a few cartoons like "Toy Story 3" and "Up"... And I actually liked some of them!! 2012 was about when they have to built boats so they can go over the tsunamis happening all over the world. Up was about a boy who wants to help a old man but got trapped outside the house when the house was flying!! Toy Story 3 was about this boy called Andy who grew up and have to throw his toys away. The last two Toy Story movie was also pretty good but that was when Andy didn't grow up yet.


      This year, I am aiming for all A's. Because I had a deal to beat my cousins in the US so I can get presents and rewards in front of them. Otherwise, I won't get any presents at all!!!!


      My social goal is gonna be taking more cares of others, because I think I need some improvement on thinking more of others. I think my best friend Gard (I have lots of best friends!!) is pretty good on this point.


      But best of all, I loved my vacation when I was in Perth, Australia and especially when I was at the beach. Because I did so much games and things and I sees a lot, especially the biggest sea shell I've ever seen on a beach but I didn't pick it up, it was TOOO deep but I was the only one that sees it 'cause my eyesight was pretty good. I also likes to ride bicycles in Perth. I can even control the bicycle with my hands off the handles!!!! It was REALLY relaxing and fun (that is really going to be a lot for my collections!!).


      I never really thought about using words to describe myself but if I have to use a few words to describe myself, I think kind, friendly, caring, careful, and likes-learning will probably suits me. But I was actually working on some of that last year!!
                     
                                                                                  By Zifan Ye     Middle School   First Posted on 6/8/2010                   Edited on 9/8/10,

2 comments:

  1. That was the longest page I have ever seen......




    ......And ever wrote

    ReplyDelete