Monday, September 12, 2011

Me In 3

Me in 3
  The objects that I have chosen for my “Me In 3” project are a PSP game from a friend of mine in Australia, the PSP and a cactus. The reason why I chose these for my objects was because they all meant something big to me and I thought they are special, too.

  The first object I’m about to describe is the PSP game. It was called “Lego Batman” and so everything in there is pretty much made out of Legos. It was special because when I was about to leave Australia to come here, my friends were all really sad and so they all decided to save up money and bought me this game for $50 Australian dollars! They chose that because when my best friend, Steven was playing his DSi, he saw that I really liked Lego Batman. Since I was playing it non-stop in his house and I also knew it was his idea to get me this game and the game’s really good too!

  My second object was the PSP. It was given to me by my dad. So when I was about 7, I always wanted a PSP. So I kept on bugging my dad to get me one but in the end, it was actually my dad’s friend who bought me it and I was so surprised! The reason for that though was because before I went to Australia, I saw kids in my school in China playing that after-school and so I tried once and got really, really addicted to it… But my dad’s friend also bought me that because he wanted to say good-bye to us and didn’t know how. I guess that somehow, he knew I always wanted a PSP so he bought me one.

  My third object was the cactus. It was given to me by my grandma on my dad’s side who passed on a few years ago. Strangely that time at the funeral, I hardly cried! Maybe it was because I’m too little but anyways, it was she who gave me the cactus so now, if I look at the plant, it will remind me of my grandmother. Now the cactus got big enough that it blossoms every spring time!

  Thank you for reading my “Me In 3” story. Now maybe you have something like that make you want to add, too! Hope you enjoyed my story about myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment